Singapore Funeral Services over 4 Generations
24 hours helpline
ONE STOP FUNERAL SERVICE PROVIDER
Urns & Niches
4 generations as undertakers
Professional and Knowledgeable Team
Our Funeral Services
Through advanced funeral pre-planning, our professional team will ensure that your needs are covered when the inevitable occurs.Pre-funeral planning
We offer religious and non-religious funeral services. Our dedicated team of professionals will ensure that processes are smooth and worry-free for your family and loved ones.Funeral packages
We provide a comprehensive range of after-death care services for a meaningful closure for the deceased and bereaved families.
Condolence Flowers and Funeral Gifts
While it is often difficult to put feelings into words, flowers and gifts are a visual expression of love, sympathy and respect.More Info
The memories they leave behind
The years we’ve shared have been joyful. You lit up my life, my hopes, and my dreams. The memories we’ve made will stay forever, because you were the greatest of them all.
About Embrace Funeral Service
Embrace Funeral Services Singapore (懷恩生命禮儀) is a one-stop Singapore funeral services provider that was founded by our 4th generation undertaker, Jeffrey Lee Yi Fu.
With over 20 years of experience working alongside his grandfather and father, Jeffrey began to learn the delicate value of life from a young age. Embrace Funeral Services then evolved with a modern approach towards funerals while keeping true to cultures and traditions.
At Embrace Funeral Services, we are committed to providing the finest funeral services in Singapore, who families can rely on during their times of need.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a range of religious and non-religious funeral services and funeral packages. The most common are:
- Buddhist funeral services
- Taoist Funeral services
- Christian funeral services
- Catholic funeral services
- Free thinker funeral services
Our experienced funeral directors will assist in handling funeral arrangements, setting up the funeral wake, and be your funeral advisor the whole way. We also provide designer caskets, grave exhumation service, repatriation services, and limbs and body parts cremation.
A funeral home can offer funeral services such as pre-planning consultation, post funeral consultation and give advice on customs and practices.
We also offer post funeral prayers services, arranging of prayer items, doing memorial keepsakes and linking up with lawyers for legal advice.
Funeral services costs can range from $4999 depending on the funeral package chosen, religion, taking into consideration of customer profile, requirements and budget.
Funeral services in Singapore can be customised according to customers’ needs, budgets and requirements. Costs can vary depending on location - whether at home, HDB void decks, or at funeral parlours.
Contact us for a free consultation - we believe in transparent pricing and no hidden cost.
We offer different funeral packages depending on the type of funeral. We have a transparent pricing policy with no hidden charges. Contact us for a free consultation to find out which package best serves your needs.
1. Give us a call at our 24 hour helpline @ 96921100. We will answer immediately and guide you along on what to do.
2. Decide on which religious funeral is suitable for the deceased.
3. If the deceased is at home, we will arrange a doctor over.
4. If the deceased is in hospital, get the doctor to do up the Certificate Cause of Death (CCOD), and proceed to A&E department to obtain the death certificate.
5. Prepare a clothing selection for your loved one to put on when we place him/her in the Coffin. Give it to us during our first meeting..
6. Prepare a photo for display during the wake at the funeral.
7. Decide on the final resting place for your loved one.
8. Decide on a budget for the funeral that you are comfortable with. The last thing we want is for you to fret over payment terms. We want you and your family to be able grief properly and spend time with your loved ones during this pivotal moment in your life.
1. Decide on which religious funeral is suitable for the deceased.
2. Prepare a set of clothes for your loved one to wear when we lay him/her into the coffin.
3. Prepare a photo for enlargement for use at the funeral wake.
4. Decide on the final resting place for your loved one.
5. Have a rough range of budget that you have for the funeral. The last thing we want is for you to fret over payment terms. We want you and your family to be able to grieve properly and spend time with your loved ones during this important moment in your life.
6. Call our 24 hour helpline @ 96921100. We will answer immediately and guide you along on what to do.
For Cremation or Burial
The body of a Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident may be brought back to Singapore for cremation or burial. However, a Coffin (Import) Permit is required to import a body into Singapore. A funeral director will be able to assist you in the procedures.
We provide pro-bono and heavily discounted funeral services for people who are really in need.