Funeral Executiveat Embrace Funeral Services Pte Ltd
• Career Development Opportunities
• Open, friendly, close-knitted & dynamic working environment
• Attractive salary that commensurates with work experience & skills
• Good career progression
• Meaningful career
We are looking for compassionate funeral assistants to join our team, with a Class 3 or 4 driving license. Join us in making a difference to the families that matter to us. Take on the challenge of an extraordinary job, and being the pillar of support for the families during their moments of grief.
– Offer counsel and comfort to bereaved families
– Collection and transportation of deceased
– Setting up of funeral wakes and assisting funeral director on cremation days
– Provide assistance to family members during rites, rituals and funeral processions
– Present the eulogy to family members on funeral day
– Transport flowers, funerary items and other logistics required for the set up of wakes
– Maintain cleanliness of Company’s vehicles, equipment and facilities
– Implement and execute operations for service excellence.
– Maintain quality control procedures.
– Project a positive and professional image.
– Solve problems and make decisions at operations level.
– Other operational tasks as required
– Class 3 and/or 4 Driving License
– Use essential features of a computer.
– Bilingual in Mandarin and English minimum
Content Creator (Intern)at Embrace Funeral Services Pte Ltd
• Able to work closely with teams to facilitate the production of campaigns
• Coordinating schedules & managing timelines, ensure objectives are met
• Conceptualising trendy and visually appealing content for social posts
• Communicate creative ideas effectively through written & verbal communications
• Min 3 months commitment
• Have a genuine interest in social media & content creation
• Ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines
• Experience with Photoshop, Canva & Capcut