Funeral Assistantat Embrace Funeral Services Pte Ltd
- Career Development Opportunities
- Fast growing small company
- Open, friendly, close knitted & dynamic working environment
- Direct Mentorship by Director
- Attractive salary that commensurate with work experience & skills
- Good career progression
We are looking for compassionate funeral assistants to join our team, with a Class 3 or 4 driving license. Join us in making a difference to the families that matter to us. Take on the challenge of an extraordinary job, and being the pillar of support for the families during their moments of grief.
- Offer counsel and comfort to bereaved families
- Collection and transportation of deceased
- Setting up of funeral wakes and assisting funeral director on cremation days
- Provide assistance to family members during rites, rituals and funeral processions
- Present the eulogy to family members on funeral day
- Transport flowers, funerary items and other logistics required for the set up of wakes
- Maintain cleanliness of Company’s vehicles, equipment and facilities
- Implement and execute operations for service excellence.
- Maintain quality control procedures.
- Project a positive and professional image.
- Solve problems and make decisions at operations level.
- Other operational tasks as required
- Class 3 and/or 4 Driving License
- Use essential features of a computer.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English minimum