Sea Burial Rules and Regulations (Heightened Alert) From 10th August 2021 Onwards
- 1x funeral staff
- 1x religious staff
- 10x family members (split into 2 groups of 5 persons)
- There can be up to 2 groups of family members onboard the harbour craft, excluding boat driver, funeral and religious staff. The size of the group is subject to the prevailing restriction on group size (i.e. 5 per group from 10 Aug)
- In all circumstances, the licensed carrying capacity of the harbour craft must not be exceeded.
- There must be at least 1m safe distancing and no intermingling between the 2 groups of family members.
- The funeral/religious staff must ensure 1m safe distancing between all parties.
- The funeral staff is overall responsible to ensure safe management measures are implemented on board the craft. In the absence of the funeral staff, the religious staff will be responsible for the implementation of SMM.
For generations, Embrace Funeral Services has been assisting with the essential arrangements of funeral services in Singapore. The team of undertakers pride themselves on their experience and professionalism in being the one stop funeral service provider with honest and affordable rates.
At Embrace Funeral Services, we work closely with family members to carry out funeral services in Singapore. Grieve and process your emotions appropriately without stress as we assist with funeral preparations. In addition, we offer bereavement support to friends and family that require it.
#jeffreytheundertaker #EmbraceTeam #EmbraceFamily #关爱如亲#ServingTheFamilyAsIfOurOwn #EmbracingFamiliesAsIfOurOwn